Are you a Scam Artist?
At times I feel like a scam artist, but who am I scamming?
The only person I appear to scamming is myself. I am always looking for an answer to how I feel but yet I continuously do things that do not fulfil me, I try and please others too much.
I am to soft for my own good.
I do not feel like I am living the life that I should be living at times, and that makes me feel like scam artist.
The life of a professional scam artist must be a lonely one, who could you trust? You have made a life out of deceiving others so can you trust anyone? Could you even trust yourself?
It you wish to pursue Money Earning Ideas that might change your life for the better, then you need to be true to yourself, set out the time to pursue those ideas and then make sure that all the important aspects of your life are in order.
Look at you own life, are you scamming yourself? Take a look at the main areas of your own life:
Take a look at the main areas of your own life:
1. Your marriage / relationship. Are you married or in a relationship? The main questions that you need to ask yourself will be “Are you happy?”
If not why not? Does your partner bring you down? Is it an abusive relationship. If you are not happy then maybe it is time to walk away and to build a better life. Or are you happy to scam yourself for the next 10 or 20 years? And be happy living a lie.
2. Your professional life – Are you happy at work? If no, then try this, write down everything that made you happy as a child and also what makes you happy now as an adult. Do you like Tech? or perhaps you have an interest in websites? OK then, how about starting a course for web design, you could charge £300 to create a website, learn WordPress and see if it makes you feel more fulfilled, if you feel confident enough after a few months with your new found skills then starting selling those skills as a service through websites like Peopleperhour.com or Fiverr.com – keep your current job – and see what pans out.
3. Your health – Are you scamming yourself when it comes to your health? Do you drink too much alcohol? Do you sleep enough? Do you exercise enough? Do you eat healthy? If you do look after yourself, then great, smile and give yourself a pat on the back, if not let’s try and change that but start with small baby steps. Stop drinking for one week or two weeks and see if you feel better. Go to bed earlier and wake up earlier, get a good routine going, see how long you can make that routine last, see if you feel better in one months time. Looking after yourself should be a high priority , do not scam yourself and self-destruct with over indulgence by eating and drinking products that you know are bad for your health.
Looking after yourself should be a high priority , do not scam yourself and self-destruct with over indulgence by eating and drinking products that you know are bad for your health or having hardly sleep each night due to sitting up late watching junk TV.
4. Are you happy with your friends? – Do you feel love from your friends? Do they make you feel positive? Are they supportive of you? No? Then get new friends. If the current crop of friends you have tned to make you fell crappy and are full of negative comments then ask yourself this question – Do you really need them in your life? If they are sucking the energy out from you then try and find new friends with similar interests to you – clubs or meet ups are a good place to start – who can then give you positive advice and will support you going forward when needed.
If they are sucking the energy out from you then try and find new friends with similar interests to you – clubs or meet ups are a good place to start – who can then give you positive advice and will support you going forward when needed.
Remember though, friendship is a two-way thing so before you do anything ask yourself if you are being a good friend yourself, if not why not? Are you scamming your friends and yourself?
5. Your life – Are you scamming yourself full stop? Do you wake up unhappy? Do you go to bed feeling sad?
Let’s change that.
Lets put all the pieces together of the life jigsaw in the correct places so we start to feel complete, piece by piece you can put yourself together. Baby steps, one step at a time. Over the course of a year you can have new friends, new ideas, new experiences and a new partner to share your life with.
If you can make your life full of truth you can then become true to yourself, stop scamming yourself, you will be in this life once and once only.
Work hard on becoming a truth artist and see what path it leads you down. I think you will find being true to yourself is an important part of being happy in your life.
It has been for me.